Pages

Give Me Your Eyes... Love This Song

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hazards in Kijabe

Jambo!

This weekend has been a respite for sure. I was able to spend it with the Hazards in Kijabe at their school, Rift Valley Academy. It feels like a mini America / a summer camp because it's a huge gated campus. There are white people everywhere. haha. I actually was able to sit on the porch in the dark without any fear. It's amazing. I have a big bed, warm shower, normal food (pizza, coffee cake, popcorn, coffee!), and English speaking hosts. I don't even feel like I'm in Kenya anymore.

I am leaving tomorrow back to Nairobi, and then back on the bus to Ngong. I feel so refreshed. When I get to Nairobi, I'm hoping my two friends will meet me so we can make weekend plans. We may go rock climbing! Hear that Layna? I may climb rocks somewhere you haven't. ha. ;)

I hope you are all having a nice weekend as well.
God Bless,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment