Pages

Give Me Your Eyes... Love This Song

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mini Update

We are up to $1,000 raised! Wow! Thank you so much for your support. I feel so blessed. I cannot wait to go, and your donations have made this possible.

Last week my mother and I went to Win-Some Women Retreat up in Mackinac Island. We saw some amazing speakers, and now I feel spiritually refreshed. Next year they have a women who ran the largest marketing firm in Canada come and speak. She left her job and started working with orphans in Kenya. Wow! I can't wait to see her... and maybe work for her? We'll see, but I am so positive this is the path God wants me to take. 

Also, on Sunday I spend 2 hours with a couple who lived in Kenya for years. They were missionaries, and they are trying to connect me with their family/ friends in Nairobi while I'm there. They also are taking me to some of the African churches in Grand Rapids soon. 

Thank you for your prayers. Please keep them coming. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment